My monthly hero kit|January 2019

6 Cards using 1 kit

    Aloha and welcome to my blog!!
Today is my very first post on this blog. 
                    I hope you enjoy it! 

So, I am featuring 6 card designs I created with the My Monthly Hero Kit for January 2019. This kit is no longer available, but I wanna show some inspiration for those who have the kit. 

I have 2 videos I created showing the process of making these 6 cards, so if you want further inspiration hop on over to my youtube channel linked below:

           https://youtu.be/_nL9cDpHn4c
         
        Please subscribe and like the             video if you go over to check it out!                           Mahalo! 
 I Created these 2 cards with the store front stamp and die cut that came in the kit, I used alcohol markers to color in my images.  I then used an embossing folder to add texture to my card base. And then glued my elements down using a variety of liquid and foam adhesive. Please go check out the video for more detail!😊
 So this design was simple and sweet!!
The kit has alot of floral elements to it, so I colored and cut out a TON of images!! I mean a TON!! So I took 3 images, and glued them onto my card base used a stitched square die cut as a border added a sentiment and called this card DONE!! Heeheee, simple and sweet!!!
 THIS card is my absolute favorite of all 6 cards I created with this kit. It's my first EVER shape card.  So I used the easel die that came in the kit and I cut 2 pieces from it.  Attached the top of both pieces together to form a card!! Then added my sentiment and some embellishments!! My favorite hands down!!!!
 The 5th card is fun!! I made a grid on my card base and filled it with flowers and pots, different shapes and sizes.. I also had some with dimension and some just glued straight into the card front.  Added my sentiment on with my misti stamping tool, gave all of the flowers some embellishment and that card is done!!
 Final card..... this one is the simplest one outta all of them!! I took the card stock that the stamps and dies are attached to, and I cut it down to make a card front, attached a happy birthday die cut some sequence and called it done!!
I hope you found some inspiration in this post!! And go check out my youtube channel nwongyuen.
   I hope to catch you back here again for more inspiration!!,
           Mahalo,
      Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts